At Fusion Designs we place our emphasis on attention to detail. We strive to bring out the natural beauty and character of each piece of wood. As a result, these one-of-a-kind pieces, built with quality workmanship ensure many years of retained beauty and endurance that can be passed on from generation to generation.
Built in the USA
Fusion Designs is putting American people to work! All our products are handcrafted in our workshop in Goshen, Indiana.
We take pride in everything we build. Here are just a few aspects of the products we build:
- Chair legs and frames are reinforced by both gluing and screwing a large corner brace into each corner after the frame and leg have been joined together with mortise and tenon construction.
- Dining legs are connected by a reinforced V-grooved corner block and
two bolts that work together to create the most sturdy frame available in order to eliminate any movement.
- Our case goods are deeper and our drawers are full extension with soft closing guides
Customizable - Wood & Finish
Choose from seven kinds of wood and 30 finish options. We use a commercial grade catalyzed varnish to protect all our furniture. We seal all sides of the furniture, such as the underside of the table, bottom of chairs, etc. Check out our range of stains and paints available…Wood & Finish Options
Our products are completely cartoned to help prevent damage and delivered to your doorstep.
Quick Lead Time
We work quickly, without sacrificing quality with every order we receive. Therefore, we have a 6-7 week production times for all custom orders.
We understand that your showroom or a customer may need products sooner than our standard 6-7 week production time, therefore, we stock our top-selling products and ship in 1 week. Check out what products we have available…Quickship Products.
We protect our dealers and give them a radius against competitors.
Great Customer Service
Contact us directly anytime during working hours and we will take care of you.
You will need to register with us as the original owner of Fusion Design furniture. Should the properly maintained furniture fail at any time during the ownership and lifetime of the original owner because of workmanship, not because of normal use, misuse, neglect or abuse, or exposure to extreme heat, cold, or humidity, we will either repair or replace it upon our discretion. This warranty does not apply to any damage in transit or freight costs to and from factory. Fusion Designs is not responsible for gapping or seasonal cracking on items after 2 years. 1 year warranty on electronics.
Responsibility & Sustainability
Fusion Designs work hard to lower our carbon footprint. Here are ways that we do that:
- Wood scrap is used for animal bedding and mulch
- Rags that are used in our finishing process are made from used clothing or excess fabric materials that are washed for reuse
- We have a machine in-house that we use to produce all of our boxes on demand which greatly reduces waste. Any Cardboard and paper scrap are recycled
- We switched from being powered by diesel engines to Natural Gas Gensets. Natural gas is called “clean” because it emits 50 percent less carbon dioxide than coal when you burn it. Natural gas one of the safest and cleanest fuels available. It emits less pollution than other fossil fuel sources. When natural gas is burned, it produces mostly carbon dioxide and water vapor — the same substances emitted when humans exhale. After production hours, all power is switched to 100% solar energy
- Our finish is a low VOC finish which reduces the impact on the environment
- Employees carpool and bike to work